Affiliate Marketing Networks - Top 10 Tips When Choosing an
Affiliate Program to PromoteBy Jimmy
Avoiding disaster with your choice of affiliate marketing networks and programs
is tough to
do when there are so many to pick from. It is very important to know what you should be looking for when making
these decisions and learning the following 10 tips should help you avoid making the wrong choices:
1. Would you buy it? - if you would buy the product and service you are considering to promote then
it should be an easy choice to make. In most cases you should actually own the product or use the service which
would enhance your promotion.
2. Choose high quality programs - If other high profile experts promote the product or service it is
a great sign it will be worth your money and time to invest in promoting it too.
3. Do some research - try tracking down some of the members and customers of the product or service
you are considering to promote so you can get testimonials on the program's credibility.
4. Supply and demand - if the program is catering to an increasingly growing target market there
will certainly be a higher demand for those products and services. Find out more by networking with fellow
affiliate marketers and visiting forums and message boards to get reliable feedback.
5. Show me the money - search out affiliate networks and programs that have a solid compensation
plan, include residual income and/or a payout of at least 25% or more. There are some programs offering this kind
of compensation so make sure to seek them out. Do not waste your time with programs that do not reward
substantially for your efforts.
6. Pay attention to details - be very aware of minimum quotas that you must meet or sales target
totals that may be too hard to achieve. Some affiliate networks and programs enforce outrageous demands before you
receive your commissions. Just make sure you can meet their requirements, but I personally advise you to keep away
from these programs. Not worth the headache!
7. Marketing tools - if you can find affiliate networks and programs that offer quality marketing
tools and resources to help you grow your affiliate marketing business in the shortest possible time it will help
you focus on solely making money. Not all affiliate programs have these tools and resources which will add more
work for you. Keep that in mind.
8. Accessible back office - a professional affiliate network would provide a place to check your
sales and network. You want to have access to this so you can evaluate your marketing campaigns. It will help you
improve what is not working and increase what is.
9. Bonuses - some programs offer powerful incentives for their members giving you another stream of
income if you are meeting their target for these bonuses.
10. Meet other members - a great to find out if the affiliate marketing networks you
are participating in are worth staying into is by meeting other members of those programs. Get their feedback by
finding forums in that specific market or read discussions about the programs. There is always interesting chatter
going on at forums. Just don't get sucked into spending all your time their.
And learn more about increasing your Internet income by visiting Jimmy Adames at Email Marketing With Jimmy Adames
(c) Copyright Jimmy Adames, Internet Business Building Specialist
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jimmy_Adames